& Answer - Philosophy
- After practicing Kungfu for many years, haven't seen much progress in my skills; still experiencing a lot of tension and easily to be affected by my surroundings. How to adjust Kungfu practice and approach daily life in a new way?
- Western Theatre’s method of dealing with Human struggle and conflict with acts of destroying lies, dispelling illusions, or even the sacrifice of the protagonist or other means of resistance in search of Truth. How does Chinese Theatre depict the concepts of Human struggle and conflicts, and why? Is it relatable to Kung Fu’s philosophy in search of the path of resolution?
- Summary of Practice
- Some say that our destinies are written in the stars. If we choose to believe that our lives are not in our own hands, would we experience less conflict?
- The Central Committee of the PRC is promising "extensive and profound" changes by 2020 including raising the importance of the Constitution. Since 2004, the PRC Constitution has included amendments about human rights. President Xi says human rights for Chinese is not the same as for other people. From a chi point of view, what are human rights? Are Chinese human rights really different?
- Some scientific studies have shown that what we call free will is actually the result of a series of causes and effects that occurs in our subconscious. They claim that we exist in a dream-like fugue state. Is this true?
- Some scientific studies have shown that “Free Will” is actually the result of series of causes and effects in that occur our subconscious. It claims that we exist in a dream-like fugue state, is this true?
- What is the bridge between the spiritual and the material? Can they coexist?
- Ang Lee has said that Taiwan's movies have a small atmosphere, that they lack depth. What are Teacher's thoughts on Wang Kar-Wei's The Grandmaster?
- How can we remove rigidities?
- What is chikung?
- Why is chi linked with the
traditional forms of oriental philosophy or discipline? What is
- What is the relationship
between yin-yang and chikung?
- What is the purpose or goal
- Where did chikung
- What are the basic things
people need to consider in practicing chikung?
- Does knowing about the
philosophy that is the foundation of chikung make any difference in making
progress in chikung?
- What are some of the ways
in which we lose chi?
- What are the differences
between the physical, mental and spiritual practices of chikung?
- Are homosexuals able to
- Does the practice of
chikung require one to believe or act in ways that are incompatible with
western established religions like Christianity, Judaism and Islam or
eastern religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism and Confucicianism?
- How does the concept of the
Tao relate to similar concepts in other established religions?
- What do dreams mean? If I
practice chikung, will I stop having dreams? Will my dream pattern change?
- I have heard there are
yin-styles of chikung and yang-styles. What's the difference?
- What professions encounter
more yin forces than others?
- In the Chinese calendar,
1997 is the "fire cow" year. What does this mean?
- Why are there different
numbers of chakras in different systems?
- Some people make statues of
the Buddha as a purification process and practice. How does this work? What
is the theory behind this practice?
- People report different
sensations while meditating. Some people get very hot while others feel
chilled to the bone. Why is this?
- What is perfection? Is anyone close to it?
- We are a combination of each of our parents. How can we get a balance between the parts of our parents that are in us?
- Why hasn't Chinese culture spread throughout the world?
attitude should a chikung practitioner use to see politics and social
- What is the difference between friendship and love?
- Some people you meet want to be friends with you, but others have no desire to be your friend. How should we look at this?
- Why do we have to respect our teacher and master?
- Why do we have distinguished mind?
- Are there any real coincidences or predestinated relationships? what are real images?
- If you become so strong that you can stay away from you desire, would you be satisfied and always happy by yourself?
- How can we keep our balance in the state of imbalance?
- Why do people who practice discipline have more problems than ordinary people? Is it related to the level of energy?
- What sorts of problems are caused if one always uses a grateful or thankful method to assist others in doing things?
- What centers should our life be focused on?
- How can you live with your family when the family dynamics are dysfunctional?? How can your living with them at such a time help the family members?
Jet Li's movie The One it said that there is a hole or defect within the
mind of each person. Only when an opportunity comes to compensate for or repair
the defect or hole will that person will be perfected. That opportunity is
different for each person and could involve love, your job or anything else:
each person has to find out what it is. However, if we get it and later lose it,
it will be like a terrible blow to us. In this movie the actor lost it at first
but finally found it again, making him perfect again. But at the end of the
movie he lost it again. When this happens, how can we face our defect and the
impact of losing the solution?
underworld novels (like martial arts novels or ancient Taoist or Buddhist
Chinese stories) probably brings you into very fanatic and fascinating levels
that make you feel happy, angry, and scared at the same time and as well as
obsessed and distracted. What is the frequency that causes us to feel this way?
How can we not move our mind but still enjoy reading of this type of novel?
- Several years ago one of the most
famous chikung masters in Taiwan, Wu Chang- shin , was successfully
hypnotized. How was it possible for a chikung master to be overcome by
hypnotism? How does hypnotism
- What do we need to know about being holistic?
- ˇ§We should only do what we can do at a given time.ˇ¨ Please explain more about this. Sometimes I think that if I only did what I could do that I'd barely be able to walk across the room.? How much more percentage wise do we do more than what is necessary?
- What is the goal of real education? How can it help modern people?
- Should a practitioner of the Tao be politically active so as to fulfill their ideal of giving the world a Shangri-La?
- Most people fear death, even if they are relatively open-minded and are well-traveled people. What can be done about this?
- In chapter 3 of the Tao Te Ching it says that if we don't let people want or expect or desire things, then they will be balanced. ?Yet this modern world is built on capitalism and the basic idea that there will always be a 'new and better' or 'new and imp
- What are the differences between working and life? What are the significances for them?
- What is the relationship between our retirement and our life ability?
- Sometimes it is difficult to let go of
ourself. How can we totally let go of ourself?
- What factors determine our basic elements, and why are they important?
- How is the inner world of an adult and a child different?
- Many chikung schools do not charge any tuition. Others do charge tuition. Why should people pay to learn
- Chinese Valentine's Day is celebrated in or around Ghost Month.? What connection is there between the two?? Are most spouses like ghosts within their marriage?
- Please talk about opening Pandora's box. Is the chaos that results from opening up the box part of the Tao?? Once the box has been opened within us, how do we deal with it?? When other people are involved, how do we deal with it?
- How can we find out the significance of life?
- Please discuss more about 'fate'. Some people have great wealth but poor relationships. What percentage of your fate is your wealth and what percentage your health and relationships?
- How do we keep our mind open so we can understand and learn from our experiences?
- "Grab the whole using no hands. Climb on the buffalo without sitting on it. Be like the bridge exists where no man walks. Be like the bridge under which no water flows." How do we enter this dimension?
Kung Culture Society of TAIPEI